Thankful thoughts for Thanksgiving week.
- The Lightning getting its groove back. Three wins in a row!
- Blasting techno and rap music at full volume while driving down Bayshore with the windows down and car-dancing with my little brother the whole time.
- Mockingjay Pt. 2 being a wholly amazing conclusion to one of my favorite book and film franchises.
- Seeing Anton Stralman at the Mockingjay showing. Multiple times. In one night.
- The song Brokenhearted by Kalin and Myles.
- Lou Teasdale’s Snapchat story of Harry Styles befriending an elderly man after the AMAs. He even gave the man his fancy glitter shoes.
- My new Peeta Funko Pop. So he can stay with Katniss, always.
- My friends, whom I have not made enough time for lately and who will probably remain neglected until college apps are done.
- My family. This one is a given, but I should express it more often.
- THANKSGIVING. And BLACK FRIDAY (even though I am working the midday shift at the store).
What are you thankful for? Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks for reading.