February has been the most stressful month I’ve had in a long time. I’ve been swamped with responsibilities and work and deadlines and for most of the month I’ve felt like I’m drowning/constantly on the verge of tears. But anyway, since I haven’t had time to write any of the posts I was planning to write this month, here’s a quick summary of what’s been going on.
What Kind of Man by Florence + The Machine
Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding
Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson, feat. Bruno Mars
Work It by Missy Elliott
Prayer In C by Lilly Wood & The Prick and Robin Shulz
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard | Goodreads
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead | Goodreads
The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury | Goodreads
My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga | Goodreads
- Croatia’s First Woman President Sworn In
- Oklahoma Lawmakers Vote Overwhelmingly To Ban Advanced Placement U.S. History
- Evgeni Nabokov retires as Shark
- One Direction kicks off On The Road Again Tour in Australia
- Best Friends Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss Cover Vogue’s March Issue
I have no idea if I’ll manage to get another post up this week but I’m aiming to do a February wrap-up next weekend. Bonne semaine à tous!